Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thing #2 Creating My Blog

As a blogging newbie, this is my first experience with blogging. I have many friends who blog, and occasionally I will read their blog. I have always thought it would be something I would enjoy, but I haven't taken the time to sit down and figure it out until now. For my blog posting name I decided to just use my own name. I named my blog KHS Chemistry just in case I ever wanted to use it for my classroom. I created the blog during my first night of my technology class, therefore it went pretty smoothly. Creating the avatar was a little bit more challenging. I had trouble figuring out how to post it to my blog. It took some time, but it turned out I was simply just not coping and pasting the whole html code into the right box. My first posts were petty simple to get started, hit publish and look at me go I'm already blogging. I attempted to make my avatar look like me just because i thought they were supposed to. With very limited options I do not think it really turned out to look like me at all, but its simple and I'm a simple person!

1 comment:

  1. Courtney, I like your avatar. There's nothing wrong with being a simple person. I think our lives are too complex much of the time.

    ReplyDelete