Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thing #3 Blogging in the Classroom

I think one of the most helpful ways I could use my blog in my classroom would be to update the blog with daily notes and assignments. I already use Prezi, to present all my lectures to my class. I could link all of my lectures to my blog. Students that missed class could visit the blog to get the information they missed from class that day, or students could look over all the post for a certain unit to study for an upcoming quiz or test. I could also post a pdf of worksheets handed out in class. Students could print the worksheet from home if they missed class that day or misplaced the worksheet. It would prevent me from having to make extra copies to provide for the students. I wouldn't want to use my blog for extra information that wasn't presented in class due to many of my students not having internet access at home.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your idea of attaching worksheets, assignments, lectures, etc. to your blog. It is such a great idea to give students and parents a place to go for questions on school work. As you also mentioned, it will save on ink and paper for yourself.

    ReplyDelete