Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thing #7 Flickr


Sitting at home on this 3rd snow day in a row, I figured I would opt for option 1 and search images of ice and snow. I found this beautiful picture on flickr titled Ice Close Up by Lucid Nightmare. At first i was going to create my own flickr, but realized you have to have a yahoo account. I don't have a yahoo account, and didn't feel like making another junk email account just to use flickr, so I did not create an account. Kinda a bummer, I may make one in the future to be able to use flickr. The website was really easy to navigate. I simply typed in the word ice and found just the picture I was looking for. Downloaded the medium size, loaded it to my blog, and ran into no trouble at all. While watching the video about the new things on flickr, I realized the amount of pictures they allow you to put on their website for free is incredible. Its always a good idea to have some source to backup your precious pictures and flickr just may be the thing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment