Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thing #11 Finding Feeds


Through searching for blogs to add to my RSS feed, the options were endless. I found the Google Blog Search to be the most helpful and easiest to use. Others were harder to find the blogs I was searching for. When using the Technorati blog search, I typed in "Chemistry" and all sorts of blogs came up that were not chemistry related. I added a few blogs to my RSS feed, either about chemistry research and development or instructional strategies for teachers. I enjoy reading chemistry research in hopes to find an article written on a high school student's level. The above image was what I found on a few blogs. All i had to do was click on that logo, and select Feedly as my RSS reader. It automatically took me to a link where I could subscribe to the blog on my Feedly account. Other blogs were not so user friendly.

Some unusual blogs I found were lots of relationship blogs from my keyword, chemistry. Just by getting on social media, I found many links to my friend's blogs. I never really took time to read them, but now that could also be something I ad too my RSS feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment