Monday, April 14, 2014

Thing #14 Go With The Flow





I love using flowcharts in my notes, because they help students visualize which topics relate and what makes them different. I always just drew the flowcharts on the board, because I had trouble getting them in a presentation the way I wanted. The above flow chart was made using Gliffy very quickly. I could use this website to create flow charts for my notes, screenshot them into my presentations, or print them off and have students fill in extra information on them. Bubbl.us is a mind map creator. I feel like this would be more beneficial to me as a teacher when planning out my instruction for a particular topic. It gives me more freedom to make changes as I go and interconnect my thoughts. Students could also use this program though when brainstorming or coming up with information they know about a particular topic. Both flow charts and mind maps are very useful in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment