Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Thing # 22 LiveBinder

Gas Law LiveBinder

You will need this access key to visit this LiveBinder - khschemistry


The titles of my LiveBinders are Gas Law, Chemistry Resources, and Classroom Management Tools. I chose to embed my gas law LiveBinder in this post because I really like the way it allowed me to put a demonstration of the gas law, then a worksheet, and a quiz. I see how this could be really helpful in some situations, but not so helpful in others. For instance if you have all of this stud already organized on a flash drive, it might not be worth it to you to create the LiveBinder, but if you were just starting to teach it would be a great way to organize all your information. For students, I think it could be a great  way to compile information for a research paper. I like the fact you can access it from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection and don't have to worry about leaving it in the back of a computer and losing it, like a flash drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment