Monday, April 14, 2014

Thing # 19 Other Social Networks

I think there are two main uses of social networking for educators. The first use is the collaboration of resources between teachers and the other being a professional way to communicate with your students. The main two social communities I use are Facebook and Twitter, but I did sign up for the Tasty Kitchen social network, because every recipe I saw in the few minutes I looked at that site looked yummy.

Your options are really endless when talking about social communities, but enough is enough for me. I don't have much time to get on Facebook and Twitter as it is, I don't really need to join anything else at this time. I think they are good to know about, but people who become so consumed in every little thing posted, doesn't really have time to be the best teacher they can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment